Gull Lake is the hometown of Rodger Aldag, and is full of Saskatchewan Roughrider fans. The Tourism Committee is asking everyone who can to wear your green and white on Monday, and show your support for the Riders.
- Mobile Covid-19 Testing May 12, 2021 at 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM 751 Grey St, Gull Lake, SK S0N 1A0, Canada Mobile Covid-19 Testing at the Gull Lake Special Care Centre
- Gull Lake Markets (CANCELLED) May 12, 2021 at 3:00 PM – 6:00 PM Proton Avenue, Proton Ave, Gull Lake, SK S0N 1A0, Canada This year there is a $10 vendor fee - we would like people to bring their own tables, although some are available if it is not possible to bring your own. We will be trying to be outside as much as possible - this year the street will be blocked off so vendors can set…
- Town Council May 12, 2021 at 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM Town Office, Proton Ave, Gull Lake, SK S0N 1A0, Canada
- TOPS (Take Off Pounds Sensibly) May 12, 2021 at 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM Senior Citizens Hall, 3376 Rutland, Gull Lake, SK, Canada
- AA May 12, 2021 at 8:00 PM – 9:00 PM Legion Hall