Gull Lake is the hometown of Rodger Aldag, and is full of Saskatchewan Roughrider fans. The Tourism Committee is asking everyone who can to wear your green and white on Monday, and show your support for the Riders.
#37 highway55 Plus Games76 RanchAdvanced Waste SolutionsAG FoodsAgriculture ProductsAll-Terrain VehiclesAntelope Lake Regional ParkAutumn House Independent Living FacilityAviva Community FundBowlingBylawsCAA Award of Excellence for Roadside AssistanceCampbell’s AccommodationsCampgroundCanadaCanadian Football Hall of FameCanadian Grain Commission
- Gull Lake Kinettes ERPSTER Cup Tournament May 28, 2022 at 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM Meadowdale Golf Club, Gull Lake, SK S0N 1A0, Canada We are SO excited to have this event back! If you can't join us for golf, come down to Last Chance Bar and Grill for the afterparty featuring another local comeback from the DIRTY ACES
- Prairie Skies Bible Fellowship May 29, 2022 at 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- ull Lake Transfer Station Hours of Operation June 1, 2022 at 12:00 PM – 6:00 PM
- TOPS (Take Off Pounds Sensibly) June 1, 2022 at 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM Senior Citizens Hall, 3376 Rutland, Gull Lake, SK, Canada
- AA June 1, 2022 at 8:00 PM – 9:00 PM Legion Hall