Local WW2 Veteran Al Countryman recounts on his life and time in the service during the Second World War. He was recently knighted by France for his service during the war
#37 highway55 Plus Games76 RanchAdvanced Waste SolutionsAG FoodsAgriculture ProductsAll-Terrain VehiclesAntelope Lake Regional ParkAutumn House Independent Living FacilityAviva Community FundBowlingBylawsCAA Award of Excellence for Roadside AssistanceCampbell’s AccommodationsCampgroundCanadaCanadian Football Hall of FameCanadian Grain Commission
- Gull Lake Legion Meeting February 1, 2022 at 8:00 PM – 9:00 PM Legion Hall, Main St, Gull Lake, SK, Canada New members are always welcome!!!
- TOPS (Take Off Pounds Sensibly) February 2, 2022 at 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM Senior Citizens Hall, 3376 Rutland, Gull Lake, SK, Canada
- AA February 2, 2022 at 8:00 PM – 9:00 PM Legion Hall
- Mom & Tots Drop-In Playgroup February 8, 2022 at 9:00 AM – 11:30 AM 7265 Lake Ave, Gull Lake, SK S0N 1A0, Canada (Small Community Hall) $5.00 Drop-In Please follow all public health orders.
- Town Council February 9, 2022 at 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM Town Office, Proton Ave, Gull Lake, SK S0N 1A0, Canada