In May of 2008 approximately 8,500 trees, shrubs & bushes were planted by Town staff & volunteers to create an urban woodlot. Sean Taylor, a Town employee, assisted with the planting of the woodlot and passed away in 2010. The woodlot was dedicated as the “Sean Taylor Memorial Grove” in August of 2013.
- Landfill Hours of Operation December 2, 2020 at 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM Gull Lake Landfill, Webb No. 138, SK S0N 1A0, Canada
- Shinny December 2, 2020 at 3:00 PM – 3:45 PM
- Public skating December 2, 2020 at 3:45 PM – 4:30 PM
- Christmas Cove December 2, 2020 at 5:00 PM – 10:00 PM Get together with your business or other organization (or those in your bubble!) and decorate a site in Gull Lake Campground to spread some Christmas cheer. No need to book a site--just choose an empty one and start decorating. Cost is $20/site to help cover power costs, payable to Gull Lake Campground. Payment can be…
- Men's league curling December 2, 2020 at 6:00 PM – 10:00 PM