The Town of Gull Lake invites applications from qualified persons for the position of Town Foreman. The ideal candidate will possess superior management and interpersonal skills. The Town Foreman will be responsible for:
- overseeing the Public Works department which includes water & sewer maintenance, street & sidewalk maintenance, equipment maintenance, as well as any other duties as assigned by Council;
- preparation of and assigning of work for the Public Works personnel and supervision of the performance of such personnel;
– supervisory experience
- proven experience in the maintenance, documentation and operation of utilities, facilities, streets, transportation and equipment;
- basic knowledge of water & sewer operations; preference will be given to candidates with a Class II Water Treatment & Distribution;
- High School Diploma or equivalent;
- proven ability in the operation and maintenance of Municipal equipment
- valid driver’s license with air brake endorsement
Previous municipal experience is a requirement for this position.
We offer a competitive salary of $56,160 to $65,000. The Town of Gull Lake offers a generous Group Insurance package and pension plan.
Candidates for this position are invited to submit a cover letter and resume detailing qualifications, experience, education, references and salary expectations to:
Town of Gull Lake
Gull Lake, SK S0N 1A0
Phone: (306) 672-3361
Fax: (306) 672-3777
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.