The Town of Gull Lake is very fortunate to have two very important heritage buildings in our community. The oldest heritage building is the 76 Ranch House located on Conrad Avenue was built in 1888. The second is the Wong Guy Shoe Shop on Proton Avenue was built in 1922. Both buildings have plaques fixed upon the front of the buildings highlighting the history of both.
The town is fortunate to have active Heritage Committee that identifies and evaluates properties and artifacts in the Town of Gull Lake, which have historical value and recommend action to Council.