Sask Power Building Demolition Underway

 

Crews are working today leveling the old brick building on the corner of Rutland Avenue and 5th Street. The building was built in 1927 and once housed a power plant that supplied the Town with power. The building was taken over by Sask Power (present owner) in 1947 when they assumed responsibility for supplying the town with power.

Mayor Campbell

Leave a Reply