Lyceum Theatre Looking for Relief Manager
The Gull Lake Lyceum Theater is a community-owned theater, operated by a board, manager and dedicated group of volunteers. The theater is a fully modern theater with a state-of-the-art Digital system, Real D 3D and 7,1 surround sound. The theater prides itself on providing a top quality movie experience with small town hospitality. The Lyceum serves a large area with patrons coming from all over southwest Saskatchewan, for a unique theater experience.
The Gull Lake Lyceum Theater is passionate about providing our patrons with an exceptional entertainment experience.
Open and Close the Theatre.
Operate the Gate and Concession.
Operate the Digital Projection System
Required to work some weekends.
The successful candidate must have strong communication skills.
• Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
• Strong computer aptitude.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Previous experience operating a modern digital projection system with Real D an asset but is not required.
• Any previous in working in a theatre, fast food, restaurant, or similar environment is considered an asset but is not a requirement.
** Applications must be received by October 21, 2017 at 5 PM. Please send your application to: