Thank you to everyone who came to the Craft Fair Trade Show yesterday! It was another great success! Additionally, a big thank you to the Gull Lake Kinettes for putting on a delicious lunch, and the wonderful ladies who came and helped with the admission table!
#37 highway55 Plus Games76 RanchAdvanced Waste SolutionsAG FoodsAgriculture ProductsAll-Terrain VehiclesAntelope Lake Regional ParkAutumn House Independent Living FacilityAviva Community FundBowlingBylawsCAA Award of Excellence for Roadside AssistanceCampbell’s AccommodationsCampgroundCanadaCanadian Football Hall of FameCanadian Grain Commission
- TOPS (Take Off Pounds Sensibly) December 8, 2021 at 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM Senior Citizens Hall, 3376 Rutland, Gull Lake, SK, Canada
- AA December 8, 2021 at 8:00 PM – 9:00 PM Legion Hall
- Seniors Meeting & Supper and Cards December 9, 2021 at 4:30 PM – 8:00 PM Gull Lake Seniors Hall
- Kinettes Club December 9, 2021 at 7:30 PM – 8:30 PM Legion Hall Gull Lake New members welcome. Contact Carla Benjamin 306-672-7447
- Gull Lake Elks Meeting December 9, 2021 at 8:00 PM – 9:00 PM Elks Hall Gull LAke New Members Welcome! Call Bruce Gibson 306-672-7759.