Lyceum Theatre Temporary Part-time Manager Position
The Gull Lake Lyceum Theatre is inviting interested persons to submit their resumes for a temporary part-time relief manager position. This position will cover some of the regular Manager duties, while she is on brief medical leave. Training will be provided well in advance to the starting date.
The position will involve working a minimum of 20 hours per week. This position requires the successful candidate to work evenings. The start time is 6:30 pm and the end times vary as to the length of the movie, and the amount of cleaning required. You will have the additional support of our wonderful team of casual relief managers, to enable you to have some nights off.
The position duties will include and are not limited to:
- Opening, preparing the theatre for our guests.
- Operating the projection equipment for movie presentation.
- Restocking the concession and pop machines. This can be done the next day, during the day if you so desire.
- Operating the cash tills, understanding and working with cash concession.
- Cleaning the theatre after the movie.
The position will commence in October (date to be determined soon) and will continue for approximately 10 weeks until the Manager can return. The position can then be turned into a casual relief manager, if interested.
Please submit your resume :
By mail—Box 715, Gull Lake, Sk S0N 1A0
In person at the theatre: 1375 Conrad Avenue.
We would like to thank all interested persons in advance, only those successful will be contacted for an interview.