The Town will be flushing fire hydrants for the next 3 days (Tues – Thurs). You may notice periodic fluctuations in water pressure. Residents may experience periodic interruptions in water supply and may notice a discoloration of water due to the unsettling of sediment within the water mains during the flushing process. This discoloration is not harmful for consumption but may affect the washing of clothes, particularly whites. This discoloration can be alleviated by leaving a tap run for a short period of time until the water clears.
#37 highway55 Plus Games76 RanchAdvanced Waste SolutionsAG FoodsAgriculture ProductsAll-Terrain VehiclesAntelope Lake Regional ParkAutumn House Independent Living FacilityAviva Community FundBowlingBylawsCAA Award of Excellence for Roadside AssistanceCampbell’s AccommodationsCampgroundCanadaCanadian Football Hall of FameCanadian Grain Commission
- ull Lake Transfer Station Hours of Operation June 29, 2022 at 12:00 PM – 6:00 PM
- TOPS (Take Off Pounds Sensibly) June 29, 2022 at 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM Senior Citizens Hall, 3376 Rutland, Gull Lake, SK, Canada
- AA June 29, 2022 at 8:00 PM – 9:00 PM Legion Hall
- Prairie Skies Bible Fellowship July 3, 2022 at 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- Gull Lake Legion Meeting July 5, 2022 at 8:00 PM – 9:00 PM Legion Hall, Main St, Gull Lake, SK, Canada New members are always welcome!!!