There is still time you can be a part of Hockey Week (January 14th to 20th) in Gull Lake (Hockey Day)! Businesses, individuals, organizations…anyone can be a part of this community event! You can see a complete list of Sponsorship Opportunities or contact Recreation Director (306) 672-4449.
#37 highway55 Plus Games76 RanchAdvanced Waste SolutionsAG FoodsAgriculture ProductsAll-Terrain VehiclesAntelope Lake Regional ParkAutumn House Independent Living FacilityAviva Community FundBowlingBylawsCAA Award of Excellence for Roadside AssistanceCampbell’s AccommodationsCampgroundCanadaCanadian Football Hall of FameCanadian Grain Commission
- Gull Lake Legion Meeting February 1, 2022 at 8:00 PM – 9:00 PM Legion Hall, Main St, Gull Lake, SK, Canada New members are always welcome!!!
- TOPS (Take Off Pounds Sensibly) February 2, 2022 at 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM Senior Citizens Hall, 3376 Rutland, Gull Lake, SK, Canada
- AA February 2, 2022 at 8:00 PM – 9:00 PM Legion Hall
- Mom & Tots Drop-In Playgroup February 8, 2022 at 9:00 AM – 11:30 AM 7265 Lake Ave, Gull Lake, SK S0N 1A0, Canada (Small Community Hall) $5.00 Drop-In Please follow all public health orders.
- Town Council February 9, 2022 at 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM Town Office, Proton Ave, Gull Lake, SK S0N 1A0, Canada