The water will be turned OFF at 6:00 p.m. and will not be turned back on until 7:00 a.m. The loss of service will result in a boil water advisory when the water is turned back on. Please remember to turn off all water softeners and RO systems. Stay tuned for further notices.
#37 highway55 Plus Games76 RanchAdvanced Waste SolutionsAG FoodsAgriculture ProductsAll-Terrain VehiclesAntelope Lake Regional ParkAutumn House Independent Living FacilityAviva Community FundBowlingBylawsCAA Award of Excellence for Roadside AssistanceCampbell’s AccommodationsCampgroundCanadaCanadian Football Hall of FameCanadian Grain Commission
- ull Lake Transfer Station Hours of Operation June 29, 2022 at 12:00 PM – 6:00 PM
- TOPS (Take Off Pounds Sensibly) June 29, 2022 at 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM Senior Citizens Hall, 3376 Rutland, Gull Lake, SK, Canada
- AA June 29, 2022 at 8:00 PM – 9:00 PM Legion Hall
- Prairie Skies Bible Fellowship July 3, 2022 at 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- Gull Lake Legion Meeting July 5, 2022 at 8:00 PM – 9:00 PM Legion Hall, Main St, Gull Lake, SK, Canada New members are always welcome!!!