The water will be turned OFF at 6:00 p.m. and will not be turned back on until 7:00 a.m. The loss of service will result in a boil water advisory when the water is turned back on. Please remember to turn off all water softeners and RO systems. Stay tuned for further notices.
#37 highway55 Plus Games76 RanchAdvanced Waste SolutionsAG FoodsAgriculture ProductsAll-Terrain VehiclesAntelope Lake Regional ParkAutumn House Independent Living FacilityAviva Community FundBowlingBylawsCAA Award of Excellence for Roadside AssistanceCampbell’s AccommodationsCampgroundCanadaCanadian Football Hall of FameCanadian Grain Commission
- TOPS (Take Off Pounds Sensibly) October 20, 2021 at 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM Senior Citizens Hall, 3376 Rutland, Gull Lake, SK, Canada
- AA October 20, 2021 at 8:00 PM – 9:00 PM Legion Hall
- Town Council October 27, 2021 at 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM Town Office, Proton Ave, Gull Lake, SK S0N 1A0, Canada
- TOPS (Take Off Pounds Sensibly) October 27, 2021 at 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM Senior Citizens Hall, 3376 Rutland, Gull Lake, SK, Canada
- AA October 27, 2021 at 8:00 PM – 9:00 PM Legion Hall