The Precautionary Drinking Water Advisory for the Town of Gull Lake has been rescinded. The bacteriological samples submitted by the Town of Gull Lake have tested negative for bacteria, and the Town has taken all necessary steps to ensure the safety of the water.
- Celebrating Women Entrepreneurs In Saskatchewan May 16, 2021 – May 22, 2021 Saskatchewan, Canada May 16 to 22 is Women Entrepreneur's week in Saskatchewan, recognizing the many female business owners for their contributions to the Saskatchewan economy and labour markets.
- TOPS (Take Off Pounds Sensibly) May 19, 2021 at 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM Senior Citizens Hall, 3376 Rutland, Gull Lake, SK, Canada
- AA May 19, 2021 at 8:00 PM – 9:00 PM Legion Hall
- Town Council May 26, 2021 at 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM Town Office, Proton Ave, Gull Lake, SK S0N 1A0, Canada
- TOPS (Take Off Pounds Sensibly) May 26, 2021 at 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM Senior Citizens Hall, 3376 Rutland, Gull Lake, SK, Canada