The Gull Lake Lyceum Theatre is a community owned and operated movie theatre located in Gull Lake Saskatchewan. We are searching for a full-time manager.
Duties include but are not limited to the following;
- Managing Volunteers and Relief Managers
- Organizing duties and creating staff and volunteer schedules
- Equipment upkeep and General Maintenance of the theatre.
- Ensure the theatre is kept running smoothly.
- Ensure the theatre is kept clean and maintenance is done regularly
- Ensure the upkeep of projector and sound equipment.
- Utilize social media platforms to promote upcoming attractions
- Create a memorable experience for our customers
- Ensure Report nightly reports are completed.
- Ensure night deposits are made and accurate.
- Count inventory and manage the locations stock.
- Upload movies onto our projection system.
- Make sure the movie is playing on the screen in good quality.
- Load the correct trailers before each movie.
- Ensure the sound levels are acceptable for the movie playing.
This position is a full-time salaried position.
Weekend and night work is required for this position.
Experience managing employees is an asset.
We will provide comprehensive training.
Important traits for the right candidate would be;
Skills that would be applicable to this job would be;
-general computer knowledge (Excel/Simply Accounting an asset).
-cash handling experience.
-managerial experience an asset.
If you are looking to join our community-owned theatre and have a love of movies this may be the perfect position for you!
For more information contact Blake Campbell (Chairman) at (306) 672-7499.
Resumes can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, May 31, 2019.