If you’re a local history buff like I am, come down to the library and peruse some of our local history! Not only do we have all the local history books, but while I was cleaning the storage room I came across some fun duotangs that feature the years 1947 through 1955 filled with news items from the Gull Lake Advance! These duotangs full of information were carefully compiled by the late great local historian, Lloyd Thomsen.
#37 highway55 Plus Games76 RanchAdvanced Waste SolutionsAG FoodsAgriculture ProductsAll-Terrain VehiclesAntelope Lake Regional ParkAutumn House Independent Living FacilityAviva Community FundBowlingBylawsCAA Award of Excellence for Roadside AssistanceCampbell’s AccommodationsCampgroundCanadaCanadian Football Hall of FameCanadian Grain Commission
- TOPS (Take Off Pounds Sensibly) October 20, 2021 at 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM Senior Citizens Hall, 3376 Rutland, Gull Lake, SK, Canada
- AA October 20, 2021 at 8:00 PM – 9:00 PM Legion Hall
- Town Council October 27, 2021 at 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM Town Office, Proton Ave, Gull Lake, SK S0N 1A0, Canada
- TOPS (Take Off Pounds Sensibly) October 27, 2021 at 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM Senior Citizens Hall, 3376 Rutland, Gull Lake, SK, Canada
- AA October 27, 2021 at 8:00 PM – 9:00 PM Legion Hall