The Gull Lake Lyceum Theatre is looking for part-time and casual relief managers. The Lyceum Theater is a community-owned theater, operated by a board, manager and dedicated group of volunteers. The theater is a fully modern theater with a state-of-the-art digital system, Real D 3D and 7,1 surround sound.
The theater prides itself on providing a top-quality movie experience with small-town hospitality.
Open and Close the Theatre.
Operate the Gate and Concession.
Operate the Digital Projection System
The successful candidate must have strong communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong computer aptitude.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Previous experience operating a modern digital projection system with Real D an asset but is not required.
- Any previous in working in a theatre, fast food, restaurant, or similar environment is considered an asset but is not a requirement.
** Applications must be received by September 20, 2019, at 5 PM. Please send your application to:
Cole Girodat (Manager)