Here is the protocol for contactless/curbside pick ups and drop offs.
Contactless Curbside Pickup
- Patrons request items (up to 10 per patron) that are currently at your branch or in other Chinook Regional Library Branches by phone or online. Instructions to search specifically for items on the shelf at your branch, or Chinook Regional Library, will be posted on our website.
- Staff pull items off the shelf and check them out for a 4 week loan period.
- Staff in rural branches will work alone. Staff in the Swift Current Branch will not exceed more than 3 staff working at one time. Headquarters will have no more than 7 staff working at one
time (additional protocols for Headquarters are noted separately). Safe physical distancing must be practiced at all times.
- Staff must wash hands before pulling items, and before and after using computers. Wash hands regularly throughout the shift. Masks for staff will be provided but are not required at this time.
- Items being picked up by patrons are bagged and labeled. Staff let patrons know when their pickup is ready and ask patrons to call when they are on their way or have arrived. Staff will instruct patrons to wait in their vehicles while staff place their package outside. Patrons should leave returns in the designated book drop. Staff may limit pickups to once per week per patron.
Source: Gull Lake Library