Reservations for the 2021 camping season at Saskatchewan’s Provincial Parks are set to begin April 12 for seasonal campsites and on April 14-23 for nightly and group campsites.
In early 2020, Sask Parks launched a competitive process for a vendor that could provide an enhanced reservation and campground management system. Aspira was selected as the vendor and comes with more than 30 years of experience providing reservation platforms for government park agencies across North America.
Prior to reservations opening, customers should plan to create a new account once the site is available in April. Online tutorials will be offered to help guide users through this process.
Customers will also want to note that reservations will begin at a.m. each day – there is no longer a need to log on at 6:40 a.m. in order to be placed in the queue. The complete reservation schedule is as follows:
- April 12 – Seasonal campsites for all parks offering seasonal camping
- April 14 – Pike Lake, The Battlefords, Narrow Hills, Blackstrap
- April 16 – Bronson Forest, Meadow Lake, Makwa Lake, Lac La Ronge
- April 19 – Saskatchewan Landing, Douglas, Danielson
- April 20 – Buffalo Pound, Rowan’s Ravine, Echo Valley, Crooked Lake
- April 21 – Cypress Hills
- April 22 – Duck Mountain, Good Spirit Lake, Greenwater Lake
- April 23 – Candle Lake, Great Blue Heron, Moose Mountain
Fee changes for 2021 include a $1 increase in nightly electric sites, now $33 a night, and a $1 increase in full service nightly sites, now $43 a night. The new full service seasonal sites offered at Greenwater Lake and Meadow Lake provincial parks are $3,400. All other fees remain the same from 2020.
For information related to this year’s campsite reservations, visit http://www.saskparks.com
Parks, Culture and Sport
Regina, SK 306-787-7828
Source: Government of Saskatchewan and News and Media