Tag: Saskatchewan Health Authority
Released on March 24, 2020 The Saskatchewan Health Authority (SHA) is expanding capacity to meet demand for future phases of the COVID-19 pandemic. This is one part of the SHA’s […]
Early detection is key in the diagnosis and treatment of breast cancer. Help us reach $350,000 to purchase and install this life-saving equipment at the Cypress Regional Hospital, and help save the life of someone close to your heart.
- Christmas Cove at the Gull Lake Campround December 1, 2021 at 5:30 PM – January 1, 2022 at 9:30 PM
- TOPS (Take Off Pounds Sensibly) December 1, 2021 at 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM Senior Citizens Hall, 3376 Rutland, Gull Lake, SK, Canada
- AA December 1, 2021 at 8:00 PM – 9:00 PM Legion Hall
- Gull Lake Legion Meeting December 7, 2021 at 8:00 PM – 9:00 PM Legion Hall, Main St, Gull Lake, SK, Canada New members are always welcome!!!
- Town Council December 8, 2021 at 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM Town Office, Proton Ave, Gull Lake, SK S0N 1A0, Canada